Wednesday, August 29, 2007

F HOLLYWOOD, WHO'S NEXT?

Two minutes to the boulevard or will it be the BOO, what, who really says this? Sack it up and step out of the shadows, you are the next platinum billboard star on Sunset not Lowhand again, are my boobs real or are they fake? Who cares, everyone has seen them anyway! Does Spelling really matter? According to 90210 it does.

How are your feet so far, are they starting to hurt from the name dropping? After all that's what Hollywood is all about right, dropping a few Sam (how are my 10 chins) Ruben or wearing a couple Hilton's on your convertible belt buckle pass the video camera my hair extensions are on fire in my underwear again, underwear, yeah right!

Opp's I did it again, I spilt my diet pills in my Rangie while the kids were driving, but that's what we do in between the boulevard and the BOO !

Pass the word, not HEP-C !

Who's Next?

No comments:

Blog Archive